Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Urban Decay All Nighter Spray


Had high hopes for this puppy… unfortunately, this spray did not live up to the hype for me.  At $29 a pop, this is a considerable amount to spend on a makeup setting spray.  If I would have loved it, and if it worked like a dream, I wouldn’t care two peeps about price, but being that I have a few gripes about this setting spray, price does come into play.
First the Pros:
  • Packaging was decent- no frills, no spills.
  • Extra fine spray promises even coverage.
  • It is allergy tested, dermatologist tested, vegan, cruelty free, and free of oil and parabens.
Then the Cons:
  • A few hours into the day my face begins to feel greasy.
  • I can “feel” the layer on my skin (waxy feeling)
  • Breakouts.
It actually felt quite mask-like and thick.  I was relieved to have swiped at it with a makeup remover towelette and washing my face afterwards.  And after the 3rd time testing this product-every time I’ve used it resulted in a few new breakouts.  Dangnabit!
Oh well… I guess I can always get more store credit at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment